Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I went regular Ice Skating yesterday to get in some practice before later this week.

I went regular Ice Skating yesterday to get in some practice before later this week.

I felt a bit noncey as I was the oldest one there apart from a few parent types.

Plus as I was the best skater there everyone was watching me waiting for me to fall over. I've skated once in 12 years.

they still play the same music as 20 years ago I don't know why they insist on turning the lights down and playing crap dance music.

It's really boring though only so much skating up and down one can do. Roll on the good stuff.

Do you have a team? A team you support, I mean.

Nod they have done it up a bit but it's still crap

When I heard 'two can play that game' Bobby Brown I wanted to leave immediately.

The have glass around the boards finally.
    At least the seem to have fixed the **** corner where there used to be massive holes in the ice. Toilet where they used to smoke weed seems the same.

I only went there as Alexandra palace gets too busy. But I'll be doing hockey there.

I am supposed to support the Toronto Maple Leafs. But they appear to be

the Tottenham of the NHL.

Nice, good to see the Jorge WCHE Memorial Toilet is still be used well

Frown It's no 'Two can play that game' by Bobby Brown though

Also, strangely, rather popular in Quasar too

I did that in Turnpike Lane hehe

Having been in the Queens Head for a while before and massively stoned we piled in. Too much for one of the lads who just sat down on the ground with his head in his hands.

Wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in Nam that lad.

Same story with my boys, so I gather. They like something called "Habs".

The coach of their team was once on their books, so she says.