Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jorge, did you do the kebab thing last night?

Jorge, did you do the kebab thing last night?

I'm really tempted to get on it tonight... but the guilt and the self-loathing is holding me back.

Oh yes, it was marvellous, the banter was just lovely

Get your bent and crooked hands around it imo

There are surely enough other things to hate oneself about without one kebab, albeit a substantial one, adding significant height to the self-loathing pile.

I'm out on the piss in that London tonight. I shall probably eat something shameful.

Last night I had various deep-fried things and pizza, well over a bottle of red and a couple of grappas, so another session tonight is just what I need.

Did it settle your stomach after weeks of that foreign muck you've had to endure? Frown

I'm not a little embarrased to admit that I fell asleep last night with a glass of red in hand.

Woke up with a jump at just gone 3am this morning and split wine all over myself.

It frustrates me that I can spend several hours sleeping with wine in hand and only spill it all upon waking.

To be honest, apart from the kebab, it's all looking pretty hunky-dory.

I could do with shedding 1kg, but what's two quid between mates?

I've got a grey eyebrow hair, but I pulled the f**ker out.

Oh, I suppose there's my non-functional Turkish dagger cock. That's not a pretty sight.

I'm out on the piss next Thursday in Shoreditch at some pop up street party thing

quite excited

You should call in and congratualte the guys on being voted Best International

Hotel Bar recently, or some such guff.

The food is just ridiculous in spain, even if your racion/medio-racion business is tough to judge

Carne del Toro, Pinchitos Mournos, Solomilo, Chorizo al vino.

Exactly, you only live once. Anyway, Bobby'z dont deliver in heaven

tough for your asian lad, St Peter is a strict doorman