Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Jap. Yo, Jap. Walk on. Walk on. Oi, walk on. Yeah you, Jap. Walk on.”

"Jap. Yo, Jap. Walk on. Walk on. Oi, walk on. Yeah you, Jap. Walk on.”

I can imagine Jamie Vardy's training session with new team mate Shinji Okazaki will be a bit awkward.

Surely it's only racist to call someone a 'Jap' if they're not, though?

'Jap' is no more racist than 'Brit', I'd have thought.

Hmmm, I dont know, by that rationale "Nip" would be cool too

Anyway, I expect Shinji will be the bigger man and simply hold his hand up to his mouth and let out a high pitched giggle.

Nod Nip's fine too if you ask me. Shrug By contrast 'slope' or 'slit-eye' would be racis

Don't ask me. I don't make the rules.

Besides, the Nips have us beaten hands-down in a 'who's more racist' competition, so I'm not going to shed any tears over their sensitivities.

One day people are going to realise everybody is racist and just relax about the whole thing

There's too many people with a vested interest in masturbating outrage, though.

Mind you, the fact that Leicester City's players and staff don't seem to be able to stop insulting people of south-east Asian origin is pretty amusing.

Speaking of which, you can imagine that Christmas lunch in the Pearson household could be a bit frosty.

Definitely not going to be helped by the Iceland turkey-like meat product roll

I'm liking the Leicester situation very much, it's like the 'dont mention the war' scene in Fawlty Towers

You would have thought they'd enjoy a good roast

Top bants when Pearson fils presents Pearson pere with a new tie for Christmas imo.

Insulting as opposed to racist.