Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the worst thing about the football season. People talk about football. Frown

This is the worst thing about the football season. People talk about football. Frown

And it's started way too bloody early this year...plus there's a European Championship at the end of

the season. Great.

Yes but they do so in an interesting manner and in no way come across

as dribbling retards

Do they? In what mythical Shangri-la does this happen, la?

It must happen somewhere, b. Probably an alternative universe I would guess

I have had several interesting cnversations about football in the Shangri-la in kuala lumpur

Well, not that interesting but, you know....

Ah. Massage parlour was it?

So seriously, p, what are you hearing in Labour circles? They're not actually going to elect him, are they? And what do you think will happen if they are actually mad enough to do so?

There's rugby as well Frown

I have to go to Twickenham on Saturday. f**k knows who's playing.

The nearest hotel I could find is at Heathrow. How the f**k am I supposed to get from Twickenham stadium to Heathrow in my condition?

Well I'm guessing England would be one of the teams. And surely you could bed down in a bus shelter

somewhere - they're probably quite nice in Twickenham. Failing that, just get yourself arrested and put up for the night.

There was some bloody Kiwi on Saturday who tried to get the club's telly turned over to their rugger game against Australia rather than watch the denouement of the Ashes. I'm happy to say that some very rude words were used to him and he did not prevail.

It's always the same thing too. Transfers, top four and the manager.

Let's have an epic relegation battle instead. We're already down there anyway. It would be far more exciting imo.