Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just had to google Fiji Water Indifferent

I just had to google Fiji Water Indifferent

This is the sort of thing drunk by people who also like to talk about and promote 'sustainability'. I just asked her "what are the air miles on that?". Cue red face.

There's no need to get self-conscious when engaging bourgeois women in the error of their ways, Ash

Come on, it's his only socially acceptable form of revenge for them not sleeping with him

Personally I always comfort myself with the knowledge that the bourgeois are awful at teh sex.

He was once a revolutionary Cry He should have opted for the socially unacceptable and

much more radical gesture of a good old-fashioned slap across the face.

Why stop there? He should have them, even if it must be burglary

And with every thrust let out a gutteral, primal wail of "CLASS WAAAAAAUUUGH!"

"Yo girl, let's resolve the inherent contradiction and class antagonism by engaging in a

revolutionary act of synthesis".

Works every time

At this point it isn't clear whether you were wrongly under the impression that I had the red face

or that you knew it wasn't me but were engaging in some #epicbantz.

It really should be quite clear hehe

That masochistic girl you were, erm, with seems to have made a lasting impression.

Or was it the other way round?

She did mention something about 'switching'. I made sure to steer clear of that. Can you imagine the

horror of finding out that you actually enjoy that sort of thing. *shudder*