Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Cup Final day. The team you manage is playing. You will be beamed into billions of homes. You

It's Cup Final day. The team you manage is playing. You will be beamed into billions of homes. You

will have to speak to the future King (who also happens to be a supporter of your team). All in all, it's the biggest day of your managerial career.

So what do you do when you look in the bathroom mirror in the morning? You think: 'Nah. Can't be arsed shaving. It's fine turning up looking like I've slept in the f**king car'.

Tim Sherwood. No f**king idea how to behave whatsoever.

I was slightly staggered that when asked what the final thing he'd say to his

players before they went onto the pitch was, he replied "Good luck, you'll need it"....Excellent motivator, my arse

Timmy was literally rubbing his hair in Wilhelm's face

It's amazing how old the boy looks, it's just lucky that Harry Snow somehow avoided the hairloss gene, really.

He looked utterly ridicules in those specs. He needs to stick to contacts in public imo.

Indeed, he looked really, really ridiculous

Hang on, was he wearing glasses?

Do you remember when the girls used to swoon over him? Must seem like a long time ago, before the Karl's genes fully kicked in.

Did you see how pssed off Wills was handing the trophy to us?

It would be quite good if all *******s were given names like Snow/Stone/Rivers etc...

He needs to get his wife to do more of this sort of thing, since she's much nicer to look at.

She also strikes one as rather a good egg, tbh.

Bit harsh on ******* Cuomo

What would you be Jorge? Jorge Dales?