Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shall we take a moment to reflect that there were many, many, many, MANY Arsenal fans who would have

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shall we take a moment to reflect that there were many, many, many, MANY Arsenal fans who would have

Wenger for Brendan Rogers in a split second just 12 months ago.

I wonder if they would still be so keen.

Were there???? I don't remember a clamour for Rogers to get the job

I believe if you'd have polled all the fans that wanted Wenger out, a huge majority would have taken

Rogers.

Do you not?

No. They'd have said Pep/Klopp or some other well known foreign candidate and not a c**t like him.

Sure, but you don't think that given the choice of a straight swap,

either Wenger stays or Rogers replaces him, the vast majority would have taken Rogers?

Wow.

What, after we'd just finished 4th and won a cup? Swap a world class manager for one

who'd just finished second in the league after ballsing it up from 1st?

Fans were actually talking about Martinez.

You are literally hypothesising about something that wasn't even spoken of last year

Hurt your back much when you moved the goalposts?

Thought we were talking about the Arsenal fans en masse rather than the select few who wanted Wenger out. Of course, they would take practically anyone Some of them orobably still would take Rodgers - after all by your criteria he is pretty much doing a solid job

So basically, you are spouting rubbish without anything to back it up... well done m