Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very disappointing time for Labour but there's one crumb of comfort in London

Very disappointing time for Labour but there's one crumb of comfort in London

That's Blockbusters!

Labour can't take London for granted - look at what happened in Scotland. If I were the next Labour

leader I'd sit down with the Lib Dems, UKIP, Greens and Plaid Cymru and form a joint front to fight for proportional representation.

If Scotland goes the chances of an even slightly left of centre Labour government being elected is pretty close to nil.

Can I have a C please, Bob?

That 1997 election must have passed you by then.

I did say "left of centre". To win without Scotland they need to become the SDP.

Care to explain your shocking pitiful performance Pedro?

In your own time.

A leader that was roundly ridiculed for years by the media, a message that wasnt clear enough

And a public who fell for cameron's guff about 'giving him a fair go on his own' in the absence of a stimulating alternative.

I dont think miliband could have won that election under sny circumstances. What i wanted was a clear message to start the fight for the mext one with a new leader.

The 'shocking' drop was abput scotland.

I am not sure blaming others is really the way forward.

I (kind of) expect better from you.

I have literally no idea what you might mean by that

You appear to be blaming the fans for the team losing, I think it means.