Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: f**k off Galloway Clap

f**k off Galloway Clap

Good riddance imo, he's bahaved like a massive arsehole this election

And he's been passing my office in his battle bus at least three times a day this week, five today, droning on constantly whilst looking quite a lot like Blakey from On The Busses.

I thought you were a fan.

I actually voted for Respect once, before I realised I was voting for Jihadis

good. he's a massive hampshire fan.

Jorge he is in the process of shedding his tribal upbringing

it's an evolution.

10 more years he'll be to the right of Berni.

When I met him he was nothing like this. He's fought a terrible, divisive campaign

You know it's bad when I link to Louise Mensch's blog.

http://unfashionista.com/author/louisemensch/

Look, I'll go wherever there's epaulettes and mirrored shades

I know one thing, I'm becoming increasingly more libertarian. I've read two PJ O'Rourke books this year, which cant be good.

QED

welcome to the world of the real.

Wait, dont think that means that I'm becoming more conservative

We have left libertarians over here, the whole paradigm of government vs personal rights/responsibility might not be what you'd expect.

The drfinitions are different, agreed

but if you are beginning to realize that 1) government pretty much f**ks everything up they try and 2) absolute power is the purview of all careeer government politicans... that would be conservative here.

Liberals/Progressives paint conservatives as racist/sexist/homophobes here.. as you have no doubt seen on this board towards me. It's really all they have left after failure. Hill-dog is running unopposed for Chrissakes. No debate.

Don't know for sure where that fits on the UK spectrum, but questioning government, as you are, is an excellent first step.