Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The newest registered user is Is modd the most hated awimber of all time?

The newest registered user is Is modd the most hated awimber of all time?

Blimey, that's a bit harsh, no?

i think i actually think yes tbh

if hes real then hes a f**king dribbling spastic with no redeeming features tbh.. an embarrassment to himself, awimb and his family and friends..

KILL HIM

Is modd the Katie Hopkins of awimb?

He says things people don't like, in manner they find offensive, so instead of ignoring him they bang on and on and on and on and on about him.

Give him time and he'll be the subject of a CiF piece.

ps I may be slightly harsher and grumpier than even my usual mondays

the wrongness is starting to leave my body now i feel..happy by wednesday imo

whats CiF ? not the cleaning stuff no ?

No. The venereal disease.

ahh just googled it..comment is free ? guardian ? dont know how you can read the guardian tbh

unreadable lefty green student bollox ..i find it unreadable..just winds me up

The boy is savage...But the muppet has banjaxed Awimb.

He's boring and there is no end product.

Even if he's a WUM it goes nowhere.

Having a look on here after Arsenal win a game (or even if someone else loses one) It's post after post of how we've won the cup, dancing on the streets and other *******s.

He's either WUM or full R'tard.

Makes this place look bad. At least when Fash was around you could take the piss out of him.

I'd like him to open up more and talk about something else. Rather than the usual drivel. PLUS HE PROMISED WE'D WIN THE CL.