Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proudish dad moment...son doing some good bmx riding

Proudish dad moment...son doing some good bmx riding

sons done quite a good bmx video from the weekend and edit etc with decent funky soundtrack imo

i remember when he was about 10 saying he'd done a jump and id have to point out it was more a hop

his slam at 3 min 11 sec still my fav part tho

ok he should be revising for gcses not hanging out in skate parks but hey ho hes semi on track for those as well

https://youtu.be/YaSko8NyrnM

Get him a new camera imo. The colors are off. But good on him. I'd much rather have a kid who takes

up **** like skateboarding or bmx and and practice incessantly (even if they fall on their arses repeatedly) than those c**ts who change hobbies on a whim every time they face a bit of difficulty.

Okay, this is where I show my Old

But am I correct to assume that it is part of the culture to ride around on a bicycle that is clearly the wrong size for them?

Very often one will see beards around town on what can only be described as kids bikes.

His bike looks too small and lacks gears.

You're an oppressive bicycle-normative bigot

Well, if you're actually using a BMX to do stunts and all that **** then they're generally small

like that, but for your every day riding about town to your local dealer etc only c**ts would use a BMX. Deserve to have them stolen tbh.

I will thank you to retract that statement and apologise.

I was simply asking a question as it is not really feasible for me to approach one of these c**ts and ask.

Snin is my go-to man for BMX and indeed all thrill-seeking adrenalin-rush based “sports” .

Nice, reminds me of my wasted youth up at Wooden Bridge

Saw my first beard with skinhead rolled up jeans and DMs the other day.

Got any of those over there?

No.

Plenty with short or shaven hair but none rocking the entire jeans and DM ensemble.

Funny you mention it though as a few times in recent weeks I have seen young skins around, late teens maybe. As youth cultures go they stand out like sore thumbs.