Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am confused, according to the email from Arsenal re the semifinal tickets

I am confused, according to the email from Arsenal re the semifinal tickets

we'll be informed at 2:00 pm Wednesday 25th if our application was successful or not yet some people have already been notified they were successful

It's the Champions League final all over again

Away Scheme members and Plat/Gold members who have attended at least 3 away games in the past 2

seasons have been able to buy s/f tickets up until 11am tomorrow. Remaining Plat/Gold members had to register their interest by 11am today. There will be a ballot if registrations exceed the number of tickets remaining. Presume you are in the latter camp and the "some people" to whom you refer are in the former.

I just don't learn :baghead:

I am a gold member and have been to a few away matches but always get my tickets from friends that have away ST and therefore hardly have away tickets credits

plastic! Yikes

I'm now getting phone calls and e-mails from aquaintances asking if I can get them semi-final tickets.

The same cnunts that didn't want to know when I had a season ticket to share etc..and now they want tickets to the semi-final.
    I've told them to phone up the box office...they may have to hold on the line for a few hours but should be a good chance they can get them booked over the phone...

Just found out that a decision won't be made until next Wednesday :fingerscrossed:

The good thing is that Reading won't take up their full allocation and more will go to Arsenal..

I'm hoping my cousin can get is corporate tickets via his Malaysian satellite TV company like he did last year.

Annoyed about the 5.20pm kick-off.
    Got tickets to the 02 Shepherds Bush to see the ACDC tribute act LiveWire that evening.

http://www.acdctributeband.com/lwdates.htm