Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Afternoon AWIMB. I was meaning to tell all of you wrinklies that I spent the weekend at Butlins.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Afternoon AWIMB. I was meaning to tell all of you wrinklies that I spent the weekend at Butlins.

Is this what you were all subjected to during your youth? I mean, jesus, it was worse than we all thought it would be. A proper toilet.

Whilst in Pizza Hut () I heard a Northern man () say that "like the food's proper good everywhere here, quality like, but it's not 8 quid good is it".

I've never been, j. What on earth possessed you? Frown

I've heard centreparks is actually quite good

Obviously "quite good" is an extremely relative phrase when it comes to holidaying with a small child.

Wasn't a music festival then?

I know of people who attend such events at Butlins at least once a year.

northern soul odd ball types with half mast trousers, talc and greased hair who cant

accept its not 1950 or that they are not american ?

Northern Soul just tends to be all-nighters.

Which I have attended quite a few of.

The all weekend festivals are more ATP which are held in Butlins Minehead, or a Stockport Soul Weekend.

http://www.southportweekender.co.uk/

Actuall had a chat with a few like minded folk just recently about heading over to this:

http://www.bigweekends.com/splash-pages/shiiine-weekender.as px

It was decided to be a terrible idea.

i would need a lot of drugs imo ..cheap dirty drugs at that Smile

i think its best to accept that I was there at the time and not to sully the memories by attending

such horrible things surronded by old, messed up gurning goons ..now over 40..would bev fecking horrible tbh and ruin my old images viewed through rose****ed spectacles imo.. best keep moving forward SW ..those days are gone as is our youth

I think I did ATP once

Fell in to a deep k hole for most of it

happy days

Nod Caister too