Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Are (m)any awimbers members of Goodreads?

Are (m)any awimbers members of Goodreads?

I know of the site, but why would anyone want to sign up? What's the motivation exactly? To have

other people tell them what to read? Spineless c**ts imo. To show other people what you're currently reading? Insecure narcissistic ****.

I do enjoy reading the reviews written by utter morons of what I consider great classics That doesn't require membership, though. Find your favorite works and find the 1 star reviews.
    Great fun

To shamelessly plug your new novel? Ahem. Oh it's not so bad. Yes some of the posts are puerile but

at least they are talking about books and it isn't easy to find people who do so these days!

What is it about, Mo? Is it some sci-fi dystopian novel about an ostensibly futuristic society

where heterosexuality is villified, censored, and widely considered shameful and morally wrong?
    And being aware of your opinions on this subject, will the denouement be a great twist where we find out that the setting is actually a present-day Western society?

Would read/10. Get on it Mo.

Sadly, no. It's a fairly juvenile horror/suspense story with a psychopath who may even be a member

of awimb.

I do have an idea for a sci-fi plot where EUSSR paid bounty hunters keep the hordes of illegals at bay in the Med. Maybe that should be all at sea rather than bay.

Sounds like horror without the suspence bit tbh.

It has no suspence, just some suspense.

IAHYK

And IHNSAMRPIML somehow.

hehe sadly suspence is very hard to come by.