Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welbeck death threats, I guess it will be very difficult to trace these people

Welbeck death threats, I guess it will be very difficult to trace these people

Greater Manchester Police are investigating a vile racist tweet posted about Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck after he scored against his former club Manchester United in the 2-1 FA Cup victory on Monday night.

Welbeck also received death threats on social media after he scored the winning goal that knocked United out of the FA Cup and put the holders Arsenal through to the semi-finals, where they weill face either Reading or Bradford.

The sickening tweet, posted by a user named @AngeIsLeftFoot, contained a number of racist and derogatory references, that have been deemed too offensive to publish in full. It read: “Welbeck is dead to me, the f****** c**n…”

According to the Manchester Evening News, a user by the name of Nolove said: “Danny Welbeck I will find you and I will kill you.”

Grande DeGea said: “Hey Welbeck, when you die, I will celebrate it in front of your family.”

Another added: “Somebody just KILL Welbeck! Can’t stand the a******! #RedOrDead#MUFC.”

Awimb is lacking a detective since JJSB vanished.

perhaps modd can take order the mantelpiece?

Isn't that just a Liam Neeson line from the film Taken?

I'm presuming the chap has a very specific set of skills, namely pretending to be from Manchester once a fortnight

Maud, privet eye.

Could be the potential for an ace double team with him and magicmorse, like Wheels and The Lergman.

I don't recall any racist outbursts about footballers in the movie.

It's very sad isn't it Nic. These people seem to not have any bones about

posting racist comments online. When they can be tracked down. But they still don't care.

Like on youtube. The amount of times race wars appear on comments over the most random videos.

Whenever I feel like giving up on humanity I just read a few Youtube comments.

Truly the stagnant pond at the bottom of the internet.

Only one of those is actually a death threat isn't it

Just ignore them

I assume they don't have much money either