Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not being rude, but if you’re a Christian and you have a Muslamic telling you he’ll cut your head

Not being rude, but if you’re a Christian and you have a Muslamic telling you he’ll cut your head

off if you don’t convert to Islam, and you refuse because of your own pig-headed and dogmatic ‘faith’ , I’m not sure I have an awful lot of sympathy for you.

But if you are the chap ordering him to do this can you trust him?

he clearly is breaking the 10 commandments of his religion so how can you trust him to be a good and proper Muslimist?

If your head was actually that of a pig, he wouldn't go near it, though.

:shrood:

How about if it's a matter of principle?

I'm not doing as I'm told by any Muslamic type, or indeed any f**ker, unless he be a duly appointed officer of the law, an Arsenal steward, or a Parky.

What if he is a officer of muslamic law and has a ray gun?

Clearly the correct thing to do is to convert to Islam.

And then when the attacker has calmed down convert back.

You could even do the original conversion with your fingers behind your back as to make the whole thing null and void.

There aren't a lot of principles I value more than my head, if I'm being really honest here.

However, I suppose I might feel differently if I believed in things like eternal life, souls and whatnot.

I am not governed by Muslamic law. Yet.

This post is brought to you by UKIP.

Yeah. He's going to cut your foreskin off, though. That's the downside. Frown

Admittedly, compared to your head it's not a big deal, but still.

Consider the ridiculous clothes. And the wee skullcap effort.

No, no, it's out of the question, I'm afraid.