Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any car accidents experts here?

Any car accidents experts here?

My car insurance company have made me aware that the person who crashed in to the back of my car claims he wasn’t anywhere near the area as he was working at the time. How can anyone deny that especially as I have taken photos of both cars after the accident? He is actually standing by my car in one of the photos.

Unless the guy driving the car wasn’t the owner. Thank god I have a witness who is prepared to support me all the way, even if it goes to court.

All photographic evidence has been sent to the insurance company so hopefully it will be resolved without going to court.

Anyone had similar experience?

i love em

Nice tits

this si from a us high school mock up by the way..pretty intense day imo

They've gone a bit overboiard with the food dye there.

septics cant help over doing it eh

She wasn't involved in my accident

Ah ****, I was looking forward to that steak

This is (hopefully!) a one-off experience for you. Insurance companies must see this time and again.

If it's his car and him in your photos then I'm sure it'll all work out ok. Another reason why it was wise to go to your insurers to deal with it. Can you imagine if you were trying to work through this after his original offer to pay you direct?

Conveniently placed towel too (for anyone whose eyes managed to look elsewhere).