Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I have been enjoying filling my car with fuel of late. Every time I'm on the forecourt I am

So I have been enjoying filling my car with fuel of late. Every time I'm on the forecourt I am

greeted with an unsubstantial yet pleasing drop in the fuel price.

Now yesterday evening, I put in a full tank only to see the price had increased by a penny to 107.9.

I see that Brent Crude is currently over 60USD but Citi and Goldman predict it will fall as low as 20/30USD this year.

So have they just got it dramatically wrong and prices are now going to slowly rise, or is it merely a blip and we'll soon see fuel at less than 100.0?

indeed the oil f**kers are creeping back up whilst oil hasnt gone down..con men

dirty feckers rich..they grabbed the headlines showing it going down then creep it back up

Actually it is at $58.91 as we speak... but there are too many factors to make a prediction

the Saudi's seem hell bent on keeping production levels up which will keep prices down as there isn't much demand... this could be to help feck up Russia who need oil far higher to make any money out of it.

You also have the exchange rate to consider... now you think a falling exchange rate is a bad thing (see your Greek comments), but every nation seems to be trying to get it's exchange rate down so cheapening exports and helping their manufacturing industry .. (also, a falling exchange rate make sa markd difference on inflation, something a lot of nations are trying to get up).

So basically, you need to fill your car up any way, so get on with it and stop being a pussy

My fill up has gone from 85 quid to around 68. I was looking at the price while filling up and for a

split second thought that's cheap. One second later I thought, f**k off that's still a massive rip off. Sad that all the things in life that are necessary to live are f**king extortionate and all the electrical crap is cheap.

I'm gonna go down the pub soon and buy a 4 pound 5p pint of Stella.

I would recommend Rich buys an extra load of it and stores it in open cheap bottles around his house

please ?

Keep them near his boiler or just by his cooker

Venezuela 20 p a gallon Clound Nine

And he starts smoking Smokin

Or invites some Arsenal players round

Like the uber legend Clarkson said, fuel is f**king dirt cheap until the c**tish

****ish ****stain government puts their 99 percent tax on it

Jesus f**king christ, it's like a young Nicos

Do you have a favourite ISA, rich? What tablets do you find most effective for descaling a kettle?

Are you not in your twenties, are there not bigger, better, funner things you could be doing?

Go out and do them, you'll regret wasting your time thinking about petrol prices when you're old and married.