Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That new online matchday programme doodad is very smart, isn't it.

That new online matchday programme doodad is very smart, isn't it.

And only a quid or so an issue too!

You know it makes sense #warchest #ourcavanimonies

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/arsenal-official-matchday/id 545263642?mt=8

Unofrtunately its only available for iPads / iPhone, they are obviously not aware there are Android

users out there!

Any progress on your car woes?

It has been cobfirmed that its a write-off, I should know on Monday

what their valuation of my car but I will not accept a penny less than what my car is worth.

Meanwhile they have given me a hired car until an agreement is reached.

The other driver's insurance is paying everything including my excess value.

I have also decided to claim compensation for whiplash as I have a pretty bad stiff neck and back; pain killers don't seem to help that much and the doctor has warned me that the real whiplash problems won't start for another few weeks and even couple of months. Not really looking forwat=rd to that.

Whiplash is a beeyatch...

Make sure you get as much compensation as you can. Document all the pain and difficulties you are enduring.

Interesting, they assured me that they would contact me when the Android version was made available

I am, I have documented everything that is relevant to the accident from day 1

including photos, all correspondence (emails, letters, phone discussions) plus record of all pains, inconenience etc.

I think you'll find it's Ms. Whiplash to worthless, sniveling little worms like you.

Yikes I think I'll claim for that Love