Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things I learned at the weekend.

Things I learned at the weekend.

The Dollis Brook valley running south for miles through park and woodland from Barnet is a fine stroll.
    The Mill Hill viaduct over said valley is quite something – tube trains 60 foot up in the air.
    The Art Deco Zoroastrian temple thingy (ex Cinema) on Rayner’s Lane is geat eye-candy after walking through miles of metroland.
    The Ealing Common area seems quite pleasant.
    There’s a Wimpy bar in Ruislip.
    Hugh Middleton’s 17th century New River to bring fresh water to London starts near Berni’s new gaff in and around Where.

I saw a Wimpy in Southgate.

But I think it might be empty inside

Man Utd are a long ball team.

You left out the bit about Harry Kane whipping our sorry arses and becoming anointed

as the pundits new darling..

Oh, I know it does. It's basically a man-made tributary of the River Lee/Lea.

I used to go running beside it, in fact.

Interesting little museum in Ware, actually. Obviously a lot of stuff about The Great Bed of Ware, including pictures of Lucy Worsley lying on it but also good stuff on the Bluecoat school and all sorts. Well worth a visit.

all sounds like a good sex attackers day out imo...suprise anyone nice ?

This is tradition with Tottenham. I don't hear Andros Townend mentioned much these days.

There used to be Wimpey along the seafront near me. It's now a Big Kahuna Burger

Complete with Tasy Beverages and Royale with Cheese.

indeed England should build the whole team around him I understand..around a player who doesent play

for england yet .. f**king muppet journos