Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ospina's the clear #1 now: calm, concentrated and gets the job done. Bow

Ospina's the clear #1 now: calm, concentrated and gets the job done. Bow

Chesney better get used to life on the bench.

From the man who thinks theo can't finish and should be sold

Sorry, that was harsh

Rub chin ...slight Columbian bias perhaps?

Let's not forget you rated Almunia.

Can we agree that Theo can't finish 50 percent of the time?

I said he was technically much better than people thought and that fabianski was worse

Which he was, at the time.

I didnt claim that almunia was a latter day peter shilton. He obviously made mistakes but at the time fabianski was a liability.

For about a year amd a half almunia was one pf the top three keepers in the league amd very solid. Once the mistakes starting to creep in he got steadily worse.

He was never at any point one of the top 3 keepers in the league hehe

hehe hehe hehe I think Pete h

Statistically he was. And if you know how to judge a keeper he was.

That was when the whole almunia thing started on here.vyou were all drivelling on about what a useless c**t he was amd i simply pointed out that he wasnt.

Lets not forgot i told you all what fabianski's problem was and spotted when he had fixed it. I told you chesney was better than both of them before his game at united. Going back years i told everyone on here that dudek had a problem and wouldnt last, at the point where he was regarded as the best in the league.

See my post about martinez on the eve of the stoke game and then see the first and 'phantom' fourth goals at stoke.

Face it, i am almost always right.

That's the thing, you don't know how to judge one.