Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many more will be killed and how many more freedoms and centuries of culture will Europeons lose

How many more will be killed and how many more freedoms and centuries of culture will Europeons lose

before the evil, barbaric, racist, intolerant cult of Islam be quashed from these lands? How much longer will the Governments turn a blind eye? These people must find it hilarious they can carry on this filth in our Streets, hiding under the banner of 'religion' and even having some of their enemy speak up for them. The pandering lefties like labour who publicly admitted allowing mass immigration to 'rub the noses' of the tories in it. A swift cull is whats needed here my brothers and sisters

Je suis Ahmed imo.

I think we have exhausted that topic today tbf. Still room to talk about auto-fallatio tho Thumb Up

Who does he play for?

anti human scum

Ive been thinking about your dorm mate and think it would be a tragedy if I didnt attempt it myself

tonight

Dress up like the prophet Mohammad and livestream the attempt under the rubric 'Je suis Mohammad'

imo

What a splendid idea splendid

Tut tut hair flyd, it's almost like you don't know what you're talking about...

You mug.

Ding ding, all aboard the right wing nutjob bus!

What right wing bandwagon are you going to jump on next I wonder?