Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: hehe I love how we're already bored of a major terrorist attack just across the Channel and are

hehe I love how we're already bored of a major terrorist attack just across the Channel and are

already discussing specious transfer rumours.

If these people really want us to sit up and take notice, they shouldn't pull this sort of stunt during transfer windows imo.

I started binge watching 24 over christmas so i'm burnt out and completely immune to

low-key terrorist attacks at the moment.

And now to wait for some French far right group to go and attack a Mosque in revenge....

I was so exhausted and annoyed by the first series I've not been able to face watching any more.

Killing his wife at the end seemed a bit c**tish. Imagine having a day like that,

your wife and daughter kidknapped and on the verge of being killed on several occasions, and to then acutally have them at your place of work and in a safe environment only to find your pregnant missus had actually been done in.

Harsh on Jack.

She was bloody irritating, tbf. I was more exasperated at the cheap 'twist'

with the colleague who killed her. Literally none of the previous energy-sapping 23 episodes made any sense whatsoever in that context.

She's back in season 2. There's a terrorist group with a nuke in LA and she sold them

info.

I did watch the latest series last year - the 12 episode one based in London.

Catelyn Stark is the villain.

Jack Bauer hunts down Lady Stoneheart? I'd watch that.