Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Skip ****er! Only in Bradford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Skip ****er! Only in Bradford

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11675468.Police_h unt_this_skip_pervert_caught_on_CCTV/?ref=rss&utm_source =twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

A MAN was found pleasuring himself behind some skips after a female passer-by heard an odd groaning noise.

Police have now released an image of a man they are looking for in relation to outraging public decency.

The incident happened between 12.30pm and 12.40pm on Tuesday, November 25, on Barkerend Road, in Bradford.

A woman heard strange noises, then saw a man committing an indecent act behind the commercial bins.

He was caught on CCTV and police hope someone recognises the offender from a still image they have released.

The man was Asian, between 30 and 35, slim and about 5ft 9ins. He appeared scruffy, had a full face beard and short dark hair. He was wearing a blue cotton jacket.

Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.

why is it indecent if he was hiding behind a bin ? surely its not illegal now to crack one out

if you hide ? next thing they will ban ****ing in your car in car parks and in the woods imo its PC gone mad imo

The country's going to hell in a half skip imo

Hell in a handjob, shirley?

Is it a hand job when the act is an onanistic one?

More hand self-employment imo

Surveillance cameras, S.

shirley thats the fault of the camera ? if i bash one out in my garden and next doors

surveillance camera sees me ..is that now illegal ? can one not masturbate in ones own living room with the curtains open to the street anymore? its a fascist state reg

I think that's the idea, yeah. There's no privacy anymore.

Basically, if you don't want to get caught, don't do it