Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awimb Mysteries? Why does Neg have an obsession of injuries and sports folks taking drugs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Awimb Mysteries? Why does Neg have an obsession of injuries and sports folks taking drugs.

As soon as I saw Welbeck limping a bit I thought Neg will be on here right away.

Yet he likes cycling,Probably one of the most drug riddled sports around.

Because he is a drugged up wannabe dutcher

Are you not an Arsenal fan? Do you not get a nasty little pain in your nutsack each time

we lose to some obviously chemically enhanced team? Does it not upset you that in Operacion Puerto only the 35 cyclists went on trial and the 100+ footballers/tennis player/boxers were declared untouchable by the Spanish court. Did you never feel like striking Lance Armstrong?

tsk!

nope tbh i'd like it all legalised so I could watch 7 foot 18 stone muscle men run sub 7 sec 100m

with their shrunken *****es and terrible acne i'd also not have any envy

The ***** doesn't shrink Roll eyes

The cojones don't either. Not if you take the right drugs to prevent it.

maybe its a scale perspective thing next to your now huge thighs and veins..

My veins and thighs aren't huge fyi. Although I have strong athletic legs.

Would you like to meet up dressed in lycra?

Have you ever seen that Bullhead film? I saw it a while back, seemed right up your street.

I did and it fitted perfectly up my street Bow

The director and main actor have now done that "The Drop" fillum with Tony Soprano.

Because he is Nic's mortal enemy and Nic is the proven champion of drug cheats

And injury jinxes everywhere