Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've finished the wonderful True Detective and the next series is going to have

I've finished the wonderful True Detective and the next series is going to have

Vince f**king Vaughan in it. Who in the name of fudgepacking f**k thought that was a good plan?

I'm bereft, particularly as I had fallen a teensy bit in love with Matthew McConaughey's character in it.

Apparently he kept phoning the scriptwriter.

'Why is he saying this ****? What does it all mean?'

We watched it with subtitles on to decipher what he was saying. It didn't make any more sense.

I thought he was great Love I've never had a lot of time for him, but I'm definitely sold now.

His character did essentially come across like a goth teenager with ace unarmed combat skills at times, though.

He used to be an action movie type, didn't he? Then he got his **** together.

He said in an interview with Mark and Simon that he'd has a 'Macconaissance'. I thought that was rather good.

Yes. I heard that. He came across as a gentleman, I remember.

My other issue with the thing was the number of times we had to watch Woody Harrelson have sex. Now, I like Woody Harrelson. He seems a nice chap, even if his dad did kill JFK. However, he is phenomenally unsightly and having to watch him pull his sex face did not help.

He did seem strangely attractive to ladies, didn't he?

Ladies with rather enthusiastic appetites.

Nod It was a trifle mystifying. And hard on the peepers. I'm only grateful we were spared him

having the anal with the ex teen prostitute phone shop worker. I think I might have lost my dinner at that point.

He'll be good.

Sorry, but we are talking about Vince Vaughan, yes? The guy who has never been any good in anything,

ever?

And if you say 'Swingers' I swear I shall stamp on your toes.