Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I went to see the Tower of London poppy thing the other day and to my horror, there were

So I went to see the Tower of London poppy thing the other day and to my horror, there were

thousands of awful, gawping people there, getting in my way. This absolutely ruined it for me and I had to leave.

In fact, as I said at the time (perhaps slightly louder than was strictly necessary), the great irony was that an exhibit designed to inspire peace and unity ended up making me want to punch people.

I'm not good with crowds.

I get extremely cross about the way Chinese tourists in London behave themselves.

I was walking over Tower Bridge last week and when faced with an on coming Chinese, they expect you to get out of their way and continue on their path.

Well no more. I did not deviate from my line and given the Chinese man expected me to move and didn't do so himself, he got my shoulder bashing against his shoulder.

I'd have enjoyed it had he gone over the edge, tbh.

Shoulder to shoulder? With a Chinese? Are you quite short, r or was he one of these tall Chinesers?

I am having nothing to do with any first world war commemorations this year.

Just because it's 100 years, all of a sudden everyone's interested? f**k that, it feels like your favourite band has sold out and gone commercial.

I was into that **** years before it was popular, man.

Lucky he didn't kung-fu the sh#t out of you Rich. Haven't you seen the Jackie Chan films?

hehe Just think how you'll be in 2040 when they start going on about the Battle of Britain.

War hipsters. hehe

You going on about your strides there?

The first person who tries to talk to me about the fitment of Rotol CSUs is getting a poke in the

eye.

hehe Not quite. A war hipster would be someone who claimed that an obscure war was their

personal favourite. "Oh, you're interested in the First World War? That's nice. Personally, I don't think you can really start to understand it until you've studied the Second Balkan War, though."