Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have come to the collusion there is not space for Ozil Ramsey and Wilshere at the same time.

I have come to the collusion there is not space for Ozil Ramsey and Wilshere at the same time.

Ozil must stay where he played on the weekend.

Ramsey has been a bit slow so far this season. Strange as he didn't have world cup to go to.

Yes that's right collusion.

Only way they both play together is if Arteta doesn't play. The nonsense of playing Ozil

out wide has to stop, especially after his performance on Saturday.

I think there's a genuine argument for playing Ramsey at the back of the midfield

He's got the engine, he's pretty physically decent and he does like to get stuck in.

Plus, I'd imagine he'd be better than Arteta and Flamini have this season.

Ramsey seems to be doing his level best to play himself out of the starting line up, so far.

I haven't given up on Diaby being a regular option in midfield at some stage :deluded:

It isn't nonsense when he was being eased into the season

no matter how much you whinge about it. I'm fairly sure Wenger would have preferred to give him a few weeks off but needs must and all that. He'll play centrally mostly from now on

Diaby is a bit surgey though, isn't he? I don't see him as the more defensively-oriented one.

Jack has played there for England now.

Oh come on. The formation was altered, Wenger admitted as much. On Saturday it went

back to what we were more used to last season. Ramsey playing closer to Arteta and Ozil behind the striker.

Tinkered with to accommodate a different sort of play

hardly radically different

Off Topic - Did you see Bath vs Leicester? Ford has to be a certainty for the no.10 spot

in the autumn internationals. The kid is on fire.

Other than playing a good part in the first two goals on Sat. Pointing Welbz to the box before

playing a perfect ball for Ozil to cross from was class, imo.

Yes, he hit a couple wide - one not by much - but his chipped cross for the volley Ozil dragged wide was clever too.

If he can do that when not at his best, I'm happy.

I just want to see out first choice XI.

Front 5 of:
    Rambo
    Ozil.
    Alexis - Welbz - Santi.

And at the start of the season, it should have been Santi @ no.10, Olly up front and Alexis and Ox.

When Feo comes back, will he play Alexis - Welbz - Feo?

Santi's too good to sit on the bench, but I love that as a pacy front 3, with Ozil at no.10 and Rambo in the middle.