Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I do wish people wouldn't bring babies into the office. Frown

I do wish people wouldn't bring babies into the office. Frown

Someone brought his in, upon which the female half of the office just stopped working for half an hour. Then the fire alarm test went off and the thing went spastic and (literally) shat itself.

put a warning sign on door saying staff have not been CRB checked

works wonders

He? Homo imo. Was it Elton John

I have stopped pretending to care. I quietly close the door to my office and continue to work

It makes me an insensitive person, apparently.

Did Monty bring his new-born on the aeroplane that time?

Like the ******* that he is

I've had a child, but that experience has only served to teach me that babies are horrible, dirty

noisy, selfish little f**kers who should never be imposed on other people if at all possible.

hehe I have nothing against children.

What I find a bit annoying is that the mother drops by unannounced during her maternity leave and just expects everyone to stop what they are doing and devote their attention to her and her baby.

I am not a pleasant person, am I?

I particularly fail to understand the whole "oooh, isn't s/he beautiful!" thing.

All babies are really ugly.

Nah. I think that was just part of his pre-birth denial process.

I agree with you. As for unpleasantness ... nah. It's quite possible to do a wonderful job

and make working life easier and better for all your colleagues without being obliged to coo over their sprogs and inflate their egos.