Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does that builder c**t on The Great British Bake Off always have a pencil

Why does that builder c**t on The Great British Bake Off always have a pencil

Behind his ear? I don't think he has used it once.

Also, the guy who works in IT should have his house raided and hard drive examined IMO.

Great British Bake Off.... At your age BG ? Rub chin

sad seens

Re: Why does that builder c**t on The Great British Bake Off always have a pencil

It is a tad ****e, billy. A cake fight would spice it up a bit. Or the baker voted off each week getting a cake rubbed in their face

It's a TV show. Am i supposed to watch Family Guy whilst scratching my nuts?

It's hardly Songs of Praise or Countryfile.

You want 'The Great British Bukake Off' shirley?

Builders always have a pencil behind their ear, I think. Tools of the trade and a' that.

Like PG Tips, Benson & Hedges and a copy of Vilaggazdasag.

It's twee. It's Kath Kidson, Gingham table cloths and your Nan counts it amongst her faves

I mean , come on.. You don't even have the excuse of kids yet

I think he's trying to brand himself as a 'nice' builder.

Don't listen to these lot lampooning you, I get at least one cake a week out of this program.

Pity last night's was full of **** like rye bread, which is basically bread minus the fun.

A bit of a generalisation there. It's popular among all age groups.

Anyway, i bake the odd loaf and muffin when i'm bored so i don't mind watching it

So not a rye sense of humour then?