Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why didn't Giroud start? I presume it's a fitness thing? Sanogo looked very poor against both City

Why didn't Giroud start? I presume it's a fitness thing? Sanogo looked very poor against both City

and Palace. He is not ready to be number one at a club like Arsenal.

I want to see Alexis through the middle when Walcott is back, tbh.

I don't see Sanogo ever being good enough. Query: why do people keep talking about Alexis as a

central option but dismissing Joel Campbell because he's not big enough? Campbell is a couple of inches taller and doesn't look like a weakling to me.

Giroud is better a lone striker than Sanchez, especially in the Premier League

where he holds up the ball and his box finishing.

Id play Sanchez up top against the big teams, counter attacking.

Ozil - Sanchez - Theo

Ramsey

Chambers - New DM/Arteta

It's a mystery Rich. Sanogo is ****.

regarding your other point, I would play Walcott up top with Sanchez, Ozil and Campbell behind him. He would finish the season top scorer without fail. I've been reading about Walcott as a kid at Southampton. They played him up front after a while as a winger and he tore every team to shreds scoring hatricks all over the shop and against older teams. Arsene really really doesn't know what he is doing. I feel like writing to him and pointing things out.

You would adapt the system depending on what calibre team we play?

Arsene thinks you're mad.

Indeed. What's this tactical madness?

We need two DM's in the big games, we need to focus on not losing first and foremost

I dont think I can take getting destroyed in the big games.

I will chalk a game off as an immediate loss if Arteta is the lone DM.

Just because Campbell isn't a very good footballer. Alexis is a world class footballer

one DM would be a start

we haven't had one since Gilberto.
    Every big game our midfield was completely overrun (friendlies aside) with poor Arteta desperately trying to get near people like Barkley.
    I can't believe* it still hasn't been addressed

*I can.

Could Khedira be back on the cards?