Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's probably worth mentioning how well Vermaelen has behaved through this protracted exit process

It's probably worth mentioning how well Vermaelen has behaved through this protracted exit process

He's not agitated, moaned, briefed against the club in the press or instructed his agent to take to twitter stating his disappointment with any form of confectionary.

Well done the positionally suspect Belgian

D'accord Nod

Quite

Although he may well be in danger of ruining it by preferring/insisting on Man United.
    I'd wish him well at Barcelona, mostly.

It tells you something about the game these days when such behavior has become a cause for suprise

Still shouldn't have lifted the FA Cup Frown

but he took the whole demotion thing with good grace and Wenger has commented on how good his was around the training ground and for morale. wd tv - can't be easy knowing that you will be Belgian for your entire life

I'll never forget his best performance in an Arsenal shirt

walking up those steps & lifting the FA cup

Yeah. That was similar to Podolski being one of the first to get their hands on the World Cup hehe

I dunno, that grace is precisely why he should have

I am actualy sad he is going, he never had the quality of players in front of

him that we have now. He will do well wherever he goes & if we get £15m then good business for a player with a year left on his contract but also good business for whoever buys him.
    Surprised he doesn't stay one more season & run his contract down, fair play to him.

A fair point - just thought Arteta deserved to lift it