Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems like we've all but signed this Southampton kid. £25m on right backs hehe Yikes

Seems like we've all but signed this Southampton kid. £25m on right backs hehe Yikes

Has appeared in most of the main papers in the last hour or so

Keeper still not confirmed though.

Still got an eye on a centre back and a midfielder but otherwise we are looking pretty ok.

Arsene was quoted today saying Ospina will challenge the big pole for the no.1 spot.

Just read that actually. Still, i like a formal announcement Smile

Wenger was talking serious money in that interview. Says we can compete with everyone now

Not quite everyone, surely

Ben Smith from BBC:

Quote:
    I'm told Arsenal want Morgan Schneiderlin AND Callum Chambers from Southampton. Spurs have also made an enquiry for Jay Rodriguez

Cheeky bid on them going down?

You've got to love Arsene's eclectic approach to squad building

Perhaps he's planning on using four fullbacks at Pool and Chelsea this season? Make sure we get through the first 20 mins this time.

It was hardly the full backs that were the main problem in those games Smile

Chambers can play at CB as well. I like the idea of getting one or two good young defenders in

Young lads who will do what they're told, when Per starts shouting

FFS standards are going to ****e here Yellow Card

You could at least posted...

Mac, I am first of all a man of tolerance (and dodgy illicit sexual desires).

And as a result of this disposition, I certainly do not condone of the blasphemous rendering of our great savior Noah. Idolatry is a moral outrage and just think -- if it hadn't been for Noah, -- how we might have been forced to develop gills and such nonsense. I presume you have watched the abomination that is Waterworld? One does not wish to live in such a world, you man of little thought.