Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so we signed that colombish goaltender then ... szcz no more no.1 it seems, ospina it is.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

so we signed that colombish goaltender then ... szcz no more no.1 it seems, ospina it is.

Looks like it. Wenger seems to be saying that is all though, possibly one more

Defender.

But then he might be talking **** i suppose.

It looks like we are signing him or it looks like he will be No 1

Can't see that happening. And we will sign a midfield player of some sorts

Signing him. He definitely wont be number 1

I think we might sign a midfielder. I also think he could do other things if they come up.

We seem to have the money if something special pops up.

I agree. This lad seems to be a decent goalkeeper but unless Szczesny turns into

Almunia i can't see him becoming No.1. Although he'll still get every domestic cup game and the odd european game.

Agree on the midfielder too. Seems there was interest in Khedira and the fact we've tried to get Gustavo last year and Bender before that shows we're after one.

5'7" nippy little fella best suited to a No.10 role but can make a decent fist of being a winger?

Pure AW

What did he say, then?

That we dont need a forward, we dont need a midfielder if ours stay fit

But he might still bring in a centre back.

Oh. Frown

That's not quite what he said

"It's not especially for numbers. We need a goalkeeper for sure and after that it depends on how our midfielders get through without injuries until the start of the season."

Might as well give the exact quote