Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: non-footie -- an article with a lot of mind-blowing stuff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

very cool

Nice giant jellyfish. Is there one of the spaghetti monster too?

Or perhaps the Great Green Arkleseizure?

Why is it mind blowing? None of the information is new. Fermi first posited his paradox

50 years ago. I think you mean the information has been packaged up into chunks that suit your attention span.

Think of all that stuff you're missing that hasn't yet been fashioned into a "Ten of" list for you with info-graphics

stop being a dick -- does it have to be new to be mind-blowing?

i associated fermi with nuclear fission before i read that article, so it's new to me.

if you are so open-minded that you've digested all this complicated information so many years before us laymen, then why so many assumptions and pre-judgment in your comment?

thanks for putting down war and peace to descend to the ranks of mortals with short attention spans and grace us with your wisdom.

I'm still thrashing around trying to get up to speed on the Dyson Sphere Frown

I would have assumed it to be a directional control mechanism on a vacuum cleaner.

and if you are so up on all this **** -- tell me without reading the article

why it would be bad news for us if we found complex fossils on mars?

the article is NOTHING like a trite list with superfluous graphics. quite the opposite -- it explains complex topics in easily-digested prose and uses graphics to facilitate that understanding.

i just can't stand running into unprovoked bad energy like you just exhibited.

Far out in the unchartered backwaters of the western spiral arm of the galaxy lies a small,

unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this, at a distance of roughly 93 million miles in an utterly insignificant blue-green planet, whose ape-descended life-forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think social media is a good idea.