Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: f**kssake, India! Stop with all the raping already! It's absolutely not cool! Frown

f**kssake, India! Stop with all the raping already! It's absolutely not cool! Frown

He's even threatened to shoot them all there too. It's homicidal mania gone mad, I tell you.

I'm pretty sure that shooting people is cool, tbh. It's the rape we don't like. Although I'll check.

You imperialist swine, Berni.

You should respect and tolerate the cultures and idiosyncracies of other peoples. I think it is disgraceful of you to expect everyone else to conform to your parochial ideological convictions.
    Indian rape culture is a fascinating spectacle played out by the authentic Other, and I don't think it's at all unlikely that the women were actually enjoying gang-rape until Western imperialist swine started to insidiously proselytize these noble brutes with ideas of "universal, fundamental human rights" and other such fictions.

For shame. For shame

Good man.

To ensure maximum coolness, tweet the pics when you're done, would you

"Trinamool Congress MP Denis O’Brien described the comments as “insensitive”"

Not "unfortunate"?

Only those that deserve it, though. Thankfully that leaves a rather large pool of potential victims.

I've had the urge to go out and shoot a moose or bear since i moved here. I think it's

seeing all the antlers hanging in peoples homes that's got to me.

"My boys lost their balance, fell over and hit their *****es against the vaginas

of their opponents' wives and they fell in".