Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I’ve always defended Henry against claims he “bottled” that late chance against Barcelona in the

I’ve always defended Henry against claims he “bottled” that late chance against Barcelona in the

Champions League final on the grounds that his legs had gone having played upfront on his own with 10 men for almost an hour.

Then Luis Suarez comes back from keyhole surgery having not played a competitive game for 6 weeks and after 85 minutes finds the resources to absolutely **** the ball into the net :-

The difference there Monty is he wasn't playing against England.

And a group stage game is a leetle bit different to a CL final.

Come on, that was Uruguay's World Cup progress in the balance. It was a huge moment for Suarez

and you could see the way he chased onto the ball that he was knackered, but he still found the resources to finish more emphatically than most players would after 5 minutes.

FÚCK OFF

Technique, technique, technique. As I may have mentioned, Thierry was a fine athlete,

but not much of a footballer.

The treatment for his injury must have been very good indeed Nod

I assumed and would be suprised if suarez was not full of drugs last night tbh

certainly looked it imo..

This seems a somewhat disproportionate response Frown

He learnt a lot from DB10. He was always a more graceful placer, rather than a thwacker.

as you try and be nicer the more it c**ts people off tbh..go back to wishing cancer imo

this sensitive , nice chap persona is pretty sickening