Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hey Rich..

Hey Rich..

Can you please forward me links of opinions of these top level pundits & professional players who have said this about why Wilshere shouldn't play...

"We play four forward players, you simply cannot have Wilshere playing with that. We'd be destroyed and have nothing to protect our fragile defence."

I'm still waiting because apparently everyone agrees with you.

Just watch the iPlayer coverage of England v Italy.

Wilshere is good, but too attacking when playing Wellbeck, Rooney, Sterling and Sturridge.

You appear to have got very upset about this and I don't know why. To admit you're wrong does not make you less of a man, you know?

Too attacking? Do you even watch Arsenal? Also, if you want to accommodate an immensely talented

player like Wilshere, don't f**king play four such attacking players then! Build your midfield to accommodate Wilshere.

It's simple.

Don't chat **** to me about "Oh well Hodgson & Glen Hoddle" agree because here we are, knocked out of the f**king World Cup practically.

I'm heated up because you chat **** and generally know nothing at all and just regurgitate hopeless opinions of the media.

hehe I think you should read this. Calm down and act your age. There's nothing left to say.

fwiw I think he's right, the crucial problem is Gerrard though

I don't think he's right. The choice is don't play 4 forward players. Not accommodating Wilshere is

stupid.

I just don't think anybody can play with Gerrard in that set up

They were whiskers away from sticking trusty frank in ffs.