Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Thanks to George W. for giving a better life to Iraqis than under Saddam..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great isn't it? Western imperialism - sorry, foreign policy - creating a caliphate stretching from

the Gulf to the shores of the Med. Happy days.

and thank Obama and Cameron for funding and backing this new Jihadi ISIS Al quaeda in Syria

and supplying them with weapons..amerika and uk..create taliban to fight russuians..oops..create al quaeda to fight palestinian and arab nationalism with muslims..oopps..then do it again in Libya..do it again in Syria and iraq.. Its almost like they want perpetual war to make it easier to grab oil, keep the military apparatus buying stuff..create bogeymen once communism was gone.. but im sure its really because they love democracy and feedom like..saudi, yemen, egypt, bahrain

i know its early but..cnuts to a man..too good for hanging..id kill em all

anyway no point in worrying as everyone happy with this and media just ignores it and life keeps on tootling along with the top 1% richer than the victorian days.

hopefully one day we can rise and kill them all but doubt it..to busy looking at TOWIEs new swimsuit..well done us imo

They'll all be fleeing to Germany and Sweden soon, LA. Man the borders!

I am sure Angela has plans to find them a bit of living space in Poland

Too right, all these politicians have been conspiring for the last 40 years.

That cat looks well evil - I think he may be behind everything

Oil-grabbing racist Amerikan-Zionist bankers conspirass cat, you mean?

Nod They are everywhere