Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashwimb. Whenever there is a big event on the horizon in your life. Why does work have to

Fashwimb. Whenever there is a big event on the horizon in your life. Why does work have to

go mental and you have to be overloaded and stressed to hell.

For example every time before I go on holiday it's pandemonium. Now I got a wedding coming up work is mental as hell. I try not to let it bother me but I am going mental.

'That's life!' Very well but a bit of balance would be fine it's one extreme to another every time.

End of Fashwimb please have a nice day.

Try having a job where you are overloaded and stressed to hell every day despite working

12+ hours per day plus weekends

Well, people who are in **** a job like that should have put some effort into their studies

so that they would have had some worthwhile qualifications, like accountancy or marketing or plumbing.

Everyday is like this now unrealistic demands from a old fashioned inflexible culture.

And then the Chinese are the opposite. just a mess so it's just a mental rush.

But look on the bright side Rich. At least you are working towards something. You need to put in the time to get the rewards in the future.

This place is just temporary as I am farking orff next year.

When I was in school. Rather than try to help you with your weaknesses they just put you in the

'appropriate' classes with people of the same standard. This doesn't help at all.

When they tell you if you enter such and such exam and the most you can get is a D why bother at all.

Maybe a clever chap from overseas will come and offer to do your job for less money,

so you'll be spared these tribulations.

Oh wait, you are protected from market forces by by the state.

worthwhile qualifications..like marketing..are you aving a f**king giraffe mate ? marketing my arse

good joke neg good joke ..marketing..jeeez

Do you think that Mrs A would like to see the GP but find it a waste of time because he/she couldn't

understand her issues and she couldn't understand their questions?

Hmm?

Sounds pretty normal. Even if they do understand they rarely answer questions. Then proceed to try

to push pills on you no matter what the problem may be.

I wish. I find UK docors very reluctant to dispense nice pills Frown