Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: :panic: Cesc Fabregas will not return to Arsenal as Arsene Wenger rules out move.

:panic: Cesc Fabregas will not return to Arsenal as Arsene Wenger rules out move.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/1086 8044/Cesc-Fabregas-will-not-return-to-Arsenal-from-Barcelona -as-Arsene-Wenger-rules-out-30m-move.html

Surely there is no way we'd let him go to one of our rivals? We're going to bring him back, aren't we? He won't wear a City shirt next season, will he? Matt Law is a c**t, isn't he?

*slowly slipping into a comfortable state of self-delusion*

Absolutely no quotes of sources whatsoever.

Right on. That's the comfort to take from this.

But the prospect of seeing Cesc playing for one of our FA-cup rivals gives me a sinking feeling in my gut.

Might be from a dodgy sandwich I had earlier, mind you.

"Arsenal have not responded to Barca’s tip off that Fabregas is available"

Give them a chance. The World Cup hasn't even finished yet.

And we have to wait until the bewitching hour.

Problem is that we have a surplus of midfielders. Who would go by the wayside?

It really is a problem for us, as we know his quality and if he goes to one of the other top teams here, we know htere'll be an instant positive impact.

Again: what is the deal if Fabregas leaves? What are we entitled to get if we don't buy him?

Arteta, Diaby.

50% of any money they make over what they paid us for him. So they

bought him for £35m, if they sell him for £40m we get half of £5m.

That's what i've read anyway. It's a percentage of any profit made, not the whole fee.

But they didnt pay us 35 million did they? Thought it was closer to 25 with some add ons

To help us save face.