Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm confused. Why is Joey Barton's comment on Question Time about last week's polls being like a

I'm confused. Why is Joey Barton's comment on Question Time about last week's polls being like a

choice "between four really ugly girls" considered sexism?

Sexism is generally described as prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. Surely Barton's comments were simply prejudice or discrimination based on a person's looks, which is something entirely different?

It's because this country has brainwashed lots of spasticated morons in to waking up every day

looking for an 'ism' or 'ist' or something offensive to moan about. Tragic, tragic ****ers I'd be happy to join your cancer crusade on these tossers, if you'll have me

who cares really ? he's a cnut plus people calling him sexist or oaning are cnuts..and people

on awimb talking about him are cnuts

i woke up this morning looking for gism...great dream it was..its my favourite ism imo

Last night I dreamt that I let my cat out into our garden (we don't have a garden)

and he jumped over the fence and escaped

Oh and something about my girlfriend being suicidal but to be honest I was more concerned about the cat.

I think I should probably stay away from alcohol until things settle down at home

This country has become a c**try.

I think it was mostly just crass, to be honest. Although the presupposition that it is for Joey

Barton to be the arbiter of such value judgements is fairly Neanderthal.

Most importantly, it made him come across as a thick c**t - which is what matters

Fair point. On another note, this idea that a politician can’t know what “ordinary” people’s lives

are like because they are financially comfortable themselves. It’s surely *******s, isn’t it? Why do you have to have experienced something yourself to understand or be empathetic about it?

the cat represented your *****

Smelly, sleeping most of the time, and as it cleared the fence impotency set in.

Dont judge your missus, she's getting no sleep and just pushed out a sprog. Shes got one paradite, dont be another.

Of course. By being a politician one already ceases to be an ordinary person. Indeed, no-one would

dream of voting for an 'ordinary' person, which is why politicians exist.