Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sometimes I judge people by their face

sometimes I judge people by their face

it's not nice and I will stop it. I've been disliking some bloke and wanting to punch him in the face just cos he looks annoying. Turns out he is a really nice bloke.

the worst is when you assume a girl is a bit frigid and you find out years later she was a ****

and you never even tried

John Merrick likes this post

sometimes I judge people by their personality

it's not nice and I will stop it. I've been disliking some girl and wanting to berate her just cos she has a terrible personality. Turns out she is really hot.

perhaps she was frigid when sober, or just in pain from a wide girth arse ramming

Faces never lie. I like or hate everyone at first glance. Nothing can subsequently alter

this decision.

It's about kindness, you see. Kind people have kind faces.

I suspect you have a hard, lumpy, ugly face, reflecting the poison within you. I don't mean that to sound rude, naturally.

I've always assumed all chicks are ****s and that's because they are. Cock hungry imo

I am really handsome dude. I'm bang tidy imvho

Not kind, though. Therefore ugly.

It's what's on the inside that's important. A beautiful spirit shines through, and vice versa.

Oh, yes. The chicken casserole. Frown

It was chicken and vegetables boiled in stock. It wasn't thickened at all.

I ate it all up very quickly and didn't have seconds, which she said was a dead giveaway that I didn't like it. She was right, of course (not that I told her that), but I still maintain that she had no right to draw that conclusion.

I really wanted to like it, but she must never, ever cook for me again. How do I arrive at this situation without sounding rude or ungrateful?