Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate when a trampy fella asks for a light. I try to light it for him so I have no contact with him

I hate when a trampy fella asks for a light. I try to light it for him so I have no contact with him

then he goes and puts his trampy leather hands on mine to block the wind

You should never allow a tramp to touch you, f. Frown That's how you get leprosy. And AIDS, obvs.

if you urinate and/or vomit on them, it casts out their illness and improves their state of mind

I think it's a reasonable expectation for him to avoid touching you.

Make it the last time you offer him a light.

Well to teach him a lesson I tipped him out of his wheelchair into the road.

You'd have been proud of me.

They are some right privileged bunch, the homeless, here in Scandinavia. Right entitled.

In winter time a few years ago I was at work, it was absolutely freezing (around -15 degrees celsius or summink)and I saw a homeless guy with his shopping cart freezing his *******s off in the snow outside. I bring him a large hot cup of coffee and he bloody declined saying: "Thanks, but I don't drink coffee". The nerve!

Few weeks later I offered another homeless man who said he needed cigarettes a pack of menthol ones(I was holding 'em for a friend, I can assure you), and he goes: "I don't smoke menthol".

Ungrateful *******s the lot* of 'em.

*two of them at least

I had that once. Dodgy woman asked me for a cigarette. Here you go. 'Oh I hate Marlboro' Shrug

She was probably trying to strike up a conversation with you, hoping to get laid

You autist

Not interested in her advances. Plus she was a homeless type.