Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Griezmann to the Arse?

Griezmann to the Arse?

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/everything-you-need-know -about-antoine-griezmann

Interesting to note that he went abroad to join Sociedad at the age of 14. Breaking the FIFA rules on minors, unless, of course, this rule came after he went.

The breach of rules on minors, is of course just another example of how certain clubs cheat to get an advantage over Clubs that follow the rules.

I like it....pace, vision and a goal threat....AW likes it too....

cause he's french....DONE DEAL

Am I wrong in thinking that its within the rules if his parents moved with him to Sociedad?

I think that's right....if it was for reasons unrelated to football. Yeah, right!

The Januzajs like this

Janet Jazz Jam. Tidy little player

You're partly wrong, Nic.

If his parents moved to Spain to work, and their kids joined a local Club, then everything is hunky dory, because they moved for reasons unrelated to football. But when you join an academy like Real sociedad's, there is no way you will be able to convince anyone that the parents' move was unrelated to football.

I know a Finnish chap who was denied the right to play football in Sweden, after moving With his dad, because FIFA reckoned that the kid was too good, and joined a too good club.

Yes, but only because Sociedad isnt a place, San Sebastián is

What if they moved with him to Port Vale?

I understand your point but like every organisation in the world there is always a loophole they can

use

I am not saying its right but that is how it works