Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our attitude on the field is epitomised by Wenger sitting on his backside not giving any leadership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Our attitude on the field is epitomised by Wenger sitting on his backside not giving any leadership

or direction. I can't think of another manager on the planet that does this when the chips are down.

tactically inadequate, woeful motivation and weak minded and flimsy squad.

He has changed this season , he used to go mental

Nothing left to give imo. You think he will step aside?

at least he has Vermaelen on the pitch

doing almost exactly the same . . .

TV5 will be the cause of an ulcer in you Smile

Everton wining 3 nil and Martinez was out of his seat for most of the match..Arsenal losing 3 nil..

Wenger only gets out of his seat once....

He can no longer influence the team in a positive way...

Hope Wigan will be merciful next Saturday...

You're a proper mong aren't you. I bet you think Nigel Farage is a national hero.

And you're a proper deluded AKB no nothing cnunt! I bet you would've been one of Hitlers devotees..

hiding in the bunker - still believing the Fuehrer would still win the war despite the Red Army encroaching on the bunker....

Do us all a favour and pop a cyanide pill like those Hitler-ites did...I'd quite happily bring the petrol to pour over body and set fire to it to stop the commies getting to it...

How's that for bringing in a completely radical face on the argument - just like your little remark about Nigel Farage...maybe we should get him to manage Arsenal for a little while too..