Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have we done Chelsea losing to Palace yet hehe

Have we done Chelsea losing to Palace yet hehe

The very 'special' one. c**t.

a c**t indeed.

berating a ball boy

Lost to norwich, beat us 6-0, lost to palace. We must be so unlucky to have caught them on a good

Day.

I can turn anything into a negative, me

You can certainly turn Aston Villa into Norwich

almost as well as Paul Lambert has been doing it

You and your f**king facts.

I dont know why i keep getting that wrong

I love the way he tried to deflect everything by kicking off with a child

I am amazed more has not been made of that since his admission of what he's said to the kid.

Warning him that he shouldn't do that again because he might get punched? Rather too close to a tacit threat, that, isn't it?

Blimey though, typical Josebantz, eh? Classic Mourinho, keeping us journos in kneejerk copy since 06

I've no idea exactly why he gets away with so much from the press corps, it surely cant be just that he gives good copy, can it?

The man seems to have coated himself in teflon

I suspect he's bulletproof because of Roman; they all want to be invited to tea on his boat.

I couldn't believe what i was reading, "the player is guilty of something that he is not guilty"

"I don't like the ball boys provocating the players because at the end of the day, what happens last year at Swansea when a player lose a little bit his temper and after that the player is guilty of something that he is not guilty. So I think it's something not right to educate kids to do that."