Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9points from the last 8 games? Is that right? Bit **** if it is methinks......

9points from the last 8 games? Is that right? Bit **** if it is methinks......

That Lipton **** just said that on Sunday Supp.*

*Yes I'm a sad c**t who tapes it.
    *Even sadder I then watch it

That's where I got it from. I don't tap it but I did pause it when I made the teas and the baby's

bottle.

Christ even the journos looked bored talking the same old *******s about Arsenal.

Although one made an interesting point. Gazidis essentially said to him that Arsene won't change. So it won't matter how much money we have he won't spend it and we'll still have kids team tactics.

Super.

I shall check the Wengers 1000 games list from yesterdays program

when I can be arsed to open the bag

Re: 9points from the last 8 games? Is that right? Bit **** if it is methinks......

Swansea 2-2
    Chelsea 0-6
    Tottenham Hotspur 1-0
    Stoke City 0-1
    Sunderland 4-1
    Manchester United 0-0
    Liverpool 1-5
    Crystal Palace 2-0

That isn't 9points a you fat hairy cünt. Lipton, not you btw

Re: 9points from the last 8 games? Is that right? Bit **** if it is methinks......

still ten points dropped.

cant ignore the impact of the injuries but still a bit disappointing.

Nod unfortunately

It's hard to ignore how things could have been if he hadn't had the serious aberations against the money launderers and wall pushers

Stoke and Swansea in particular also fücking piss me off

Re: Nod

not quick enough to recover from getting beating up by the richer clubs.

I can live with the beatings as long as we forget about them and beat up the little clubs. too week mentally. perhaps He needs more help and a stronger boss above him to tell him exactly what's expected of an Arsenal manager.

Utd and others, will probably be in the market early, trying to correct last year's mistakes

Wenger will be so busy looking for value in the market. The gaping holes in the squad will be forgotten about. Until reality sets in, and he's forced into a deadline day trolley dash for whatever is left on the shelf. At least he'll be able to use the World Cup as an excuse this time though.
    I can't wait.

Well, yeah, we have been playing **** and have come up against some decent sides

Really poor performances at stoke and southampton have compounded it.

Need to put in our best away performance since january if we are to have any hope whatsoever of getting something at goodison. With those five key players out we are pretty much at bare bones all over the squad and our attacking play os pretty ****. I a, afraid that is not going to change for the rest of the season. Just have to muddle through somehow.