Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: and what is watching this actually costing?...

and what is watching this actually costing?...

Arsenal's cheapest season ticket is priced at £985, the highest in the league,

Manchester City offer the cheapest season tickets in the Premier League and are the only club to sell them for less than £300, with their £299 tariff lower than three Conference Premier sides.

Liverpool's most affordable match-day ticket is £38, while Arsenal's most expensive seat is again the highest with some in their top category costing £126

Anfield is more affordable for families, including a new low £5 children's ticket for selected games.

The model is working well Ivan well done.

Don't think it cost you anything tonight. Illegal streams tend to be free.

I gave my season ticket to a mate as I'm on baby sitting duty - thank f**k

I had regular game updates and believe me the peasants were revolting .

I was there and it wasn't a happy place, but if that own goal hadn't gone in we'd have been ok.

We certainly need an injection of confidence. All is not lost as most seem to be making out, though.

Some players have to step up, we need a couple of guys back asap and maybe Kallstrom will help.

After the Everton game we have a pretty acceptable run-in.

I think a lot of players need a break. Santi/Giroud/Arteta look about 60% fit.

I'm surprised Arsene didn't give them a rest today tbh, seems odd.

One thing is for certain and that's our perennial injury situation. Something really has to be sorted out there. How can we know how good we really are if at least two of our best players are on an permanent crippled carousel.

Thin squad. Insufficient rotation. Podolski should have played some games at CF, Bendtner shouldn't

have been banished again after some reasonable performances round Xmas.