Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don’t wish to be a bender, and I of course understand the general negativity after last weekend’s

I don’t wish to be a bender, and I of course understand the general negativity after last weekend’s

disaster, but the fact does remain that if we win our next two games – both at home and neither 12.45 kick offs (boom tish!) - we will be very much in touch with the top of the table having played all of our direct opponents apart from Everton.

Just sayin'...

Statistically correct, I assume. But in the face of some indifferent recent form,

our current injury situation and given the high profile of one of the next two opponents, I, for one, am holding out little hope for an upbeat end to the season.

hehe Give it up, s'all about the FA Cup now.

I hear you, and of course feel the same. But much, much, MUCH stranger things have happened

than Arsenal winning their next two games. And if we did...y'know....wink wink...who knows?

Are you flirting with me?

Alright. If we win our next two games I'll kiss your winkle.

FA Cup win.

Quite upbeat.

Can we not just concentrate on one game at a time, Brian

3 points and I'll be happy

See above.

We haven't played well for a number of weeks, we're missing a number of key players and confidence is low.

We're not going to win the FA cup.

Hi modd

You hear a similar attitude in the twelve step programme favoured by alcoho.........oh